Home Office and Home Business Organization
Paper clutter is a major source of stress and a significant time waster in most homes today. Since 2008, In Order for Life, LLC has been working to create complete paper management systems within their client's homes. Owner, Cheryl Osterhouse, has developed an effective filing system, which has been taught in workshops and the local community college. Allow her to bring her expertise to your home and life!
- Developing effective paper management systems
- Creating or revamping filing systems
- Reigning in paper clutter throughout the home
- Setting up workflow and filing systems for home businesses
Homeschool and Homework Organization
An organized student is a more successful student. Give the students in your home every advantage by developing excellent organizational skills. Help your student(s) develop a plan to organize their time and their papers.
- Helping to develop a student's study area and homework routine
- Setting up homeschool workflow
- Helping homeschooling parents establish record and paper management
- Assisting homeschooling parents to establish daily routines